Caterpillar (CAT) Feb. Retail Sales Fell 8%, Led by Drop in Resources Industries
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter reports slowest quarterly revenue growth since IPO
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- LogMeIn (LOGM) to Merge with Citrixâ€™s (CTXS) GoTo Business
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) reported the following retail sales metrics for Feb. 2014:
Rolling 3 Month Retail Sales Statistics
Retail Sales of Machines by geographic region for the 3-month rolling period ended as of the month indicated compared with the same period of the prior year:
Reported in constant dollars and based on unit sales as reported primarily by dealers.
Energy & Transportation Retail Sales by industry for the 3-month rolling period ended as of the month indicated compared with the same period of the prior year:
Oil & Gas
Reported in constant dollars based on reporting from dealers and direct sales.
Machine Retail Sales by End Use
Paving & Compaction
Quarry & Aggregates
As reported primarily by dealers. For purposes of this report electric rope shovels, hydraulic shovels, highwall miners, draglines, drills, Unit Rig brand large mining trucks and longwall miners are not included.
Engine and Locomotive Retail Sales by End Use
As reported primarily by dealers and direct sales.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c, Trims Outlook In-Line with Street
- Republic First Bancorp (FRBK) Enters Agreement to Acquire Oak Mortgage Company
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports 12% Decline in June Machine Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!