Caterpillar (CAT) Feb. Retail Sales Fell 8%, Led by Drop in Resources Industries
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) reported the following retail sales metrics for Feb. 2014:
Rolling 3 Month Retail Sales Statistics
Retail Sales of Machines by geographic region for the 3-month rolling period ended as of the month indicated compared with the same period of the prior year:
Reported in constant dollars and based on unit sales as reported primarily by dealers.
Energy & Transportation Retail Sales by industry for the 3-month rolling period ended as of the month indicated compared with the same period of the prior year:
Oil & Gas
Reported in constant dollars based on reporting from dealers and direct sales.
Machine Retail Sales by End Use
Paving & Compaction
Quarry & Aggregates
As reported primarily by dealers. For purposes of this report electric rope shovels, hydraulic shovels, highwall miners, draglines, drills, Unit Rig brand large mining trucks and longwall miners are not included.
Engine and Locomotive Retail Sales by End Use
As reported primarily by dealers and direct sales.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Responds to Decision in Customer Data Warrant Case
- Caterpillar (CAT) Enters $2.5B Accelerated Buyback Agreement
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Receives EC Approval of KALYDECO in Certain Patients with CF
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!