Caterpillar (CAT) Feb. Retail Sales Fell 8%, Led by Drop in Resources Industries
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) reported the following retail sales metrics for Feb. 2014:
Rolling 3 Month Retail Sales Statistics
Retail Sales of Machines by geographic region for the 3-month rolling period ended as of the month indicated compared with the same period of the prior year:
Reported in constant dollars and based on unit sales as reported primarily by dealers.
Energy & Transportation Retail Sales by industry for the 3-month rolling period ended as of the month indicated compared with the same period of the prior year:
Oil & Gas
Reported in constant dollars based on reporting from dealers and direct sales.
Machine Retail Sales by End Use
Paving & Compaction
Quarry & Aggregates
As reported primarily by dealers. For purposes of this report electric rope shovels, hydraulic shovels, highwall miners, draglines, drills, Unit Rig brand large mining trucks and longwall miners are not included.
Engine and Locomotive Retail Sales by End Use
As reported primarily by dealers and direct sales.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Names Keith Creel to Succeed as CEO
- Windstream (WIN) Provides Update on Litigation vs Ericsson
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!