Caterpillar (CAT) Feb. Retail Sales Fell 8%, Led by Drop in Resources Industries
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) reported the following retail sales metrics for Feb. 2014:
Rolling 3 Month Retail Sales Statistics
Retail Sales of Machines by geographic region for the 3-month rolling period ended as of the month indicated compared with the same period of the prior year:
Reported in constant dollars and based on unit sales as reported primarily by dealers.
Energy & Transportation Retail Sales by industry for the 3-month rolling period ended as of the month indicated compared with the same period of the prior year:
Oil & Gas
Reported in constant dollars based on reporting from dealers and direct sales.
Machine Retail Sales by End Use
Paving & Compaction
Quarry & Aggregates
As reported primarily by dealers. For purposes of this report electric rope shovels, hydraulic shovels, highwall miners, draglines, drills, Unit Rig brand large mining trucks and longwall miners are not included.
Engine and Locomotive Retail Sales by End Use
As reported primarily by dealers and direct sales.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR) Amends Senior Secured Facility; Board Approves $300M Common Stock Buyback
- Magna International (MGA) to Acquire Stadco
- Future Fuel (FF) Unit Extends NOBS Supply Agreement with P&G
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!