Catalyst Health (CHSI) Shareholders Approve Merger with SXC Health (SXCI)
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Catalyst Health Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHSI), reports that at a special meeting of stockholders held this morning, its stockholders approved, among other things, the proposal to adopt the previously disclosed Agreement and Plan of Merger with SXC Health Solutions Corp. (Nasdaq: SXCI), a leading provider of PBM services and healthcare information technology solutions to the healthcare benefits management industry. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Catalyst and SXC will combine in a cash and stock transaction valued at approximately $4.75 billion (based on the SXC closing stock price on June 29, 2012). Catalyst stockholders will receive $28.00 in cash without interest and 0.6606 of a share of SXC stock for each Catalyst share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zhonghong to Purchase Majority of Equity Interests in A&K (FIG)
- 21st Century Fox (FOX) Announces Resignation of Roger Ailes
- Fresenius Medical (FMS) Bid to Buy Pfizer (PFE) Pump Unit Stalls - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!