Catalyst Health (CHSI) Shareholders Approve Merger with SXC Health (SXCI)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Catalyst Health Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHSI), reports that at a special meeting of stockholders held this morning, its stockholders approved, among other things, the proposal to adopt the previously disclosed Agreement and Plan of Merger with SXC Health Solutions Corp. (Nasdaq: SXCI), a leading provider of PBM services and healthcare information technology solutions to the healthcare benefits management industry. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Catalyst and SXC will combine in a cash and stock transaction valued at approximately $4.75 billion (based on the SXC closing stock price on June 29, 2012). Catalyst stockholders will receive $28.00 in cash without interest and 0.6606 of a share of SXC stock for each Catalyst share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iron Mountain (IRM) Received Requisite Approval to Sell C21 Data Services Ltd
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) Ends Talks to Acquire Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQH)
- W. P. Carey (WPC) COO/Head of Asset Management Thomas Zacharias to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!