Catalyst Health (CHSI) Shareholders Approve Merger with SXC Health (SXCI)
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Catalyst Health Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHSI), reports that at a special meeting of stockholders held this morning, its stockholders approved, among other things, the proposal to adopt the previously disclosed Agreement and Plan of Merger with SXC Health Solutions Corp. (Nasdaq: SXCI), a leading provider of PBM services and healthcare information technology solutions to the healthcare benefits management industry. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Catalyst and SXC will combine in a cash and stock transaction valued at approximately $4.75 billion (based on the SXC closing stock price on June 29, 2012). Catalyst stockholders will receive $28.00 in cash without interest and 0.6606 of a share of SXC stock for each Catalyst share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Acquires Havok from Intel (INTC)
- Condor Hospitality Trust (CDOR) Acquires 3 Branded Hotels for $42.5M
- Cancer Genetics (CGIX) Receives Bankruptcy Court Approval to Acquire Response Genetics Assets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!