Catalyst Health (CHSI) Shareholders Approve Merger with SXC Health (SXCI)
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Catalyst Health Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHSI), reports that at a special meeting of stockholders held this morning, its stockholders approved, among other things, the proposal to adopt the previously disclosed Agreement and Plan of Merger with SXC Health Solutions Corp. (Nasdaq: SXCI), a leading provider of PBM services and healthcare information technology solutions to the healthcare benefits management industry. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Catalyst and SXC will combine in a cash and stock transaction valued at approximately $4.75 billion (based on the SXC closing stock price on June 29, 2012). Catalyst stockholders will receive $28.00 in cash without interest and 0.6606 of a share of SXC stock for each Catalyst share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macrocure (MCUR) Director Tomer Kariv to Become Chairman; CFO, CMO to Step Down
- China Mobile (CHL) to Buy Assets from TieTong in RMB32.9B Deal
- KongZhong (KZ) to Sell Portion of Ourgame Stake
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!