Catalyst Health (CHSI) Shareholders Approve Merger with SXC Health (SXCI)
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
Catalyst Health Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHSI), reports that at a special meeting of stockholders held this morning, its stockholders approved, among other things, the proposal to adopt the previously disclosed Agreement and Plan of Merger with SXC Health Solutions Corp. (Nasdaq: SXCI), a leading provider of PBM services and healthcare information technology solutions to the healthcare benefits management industry. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Catalyst and SXC will combine in a cash and stock transaction valued at approximately $4.75 billion (based on the SXC closing stock price on June 29, 2012). Catalyst stockholders will receive $28.00 in cash without interest and 0.6606 of a share of SXC stock for each Catalyst share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cincinnati Bell (CBB) to Acquire Additional CyrusOne (CONE) Units
- UPDATE: Teck Resources (TCK), Antofagasta Said to Explore Merger - Bloomberg
- Staples (SPLS), Office Depot (ODP) Received FTC Request for Additional Information
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!