Catalyst Health (CHSI) Shareholders Approve Merger with SXC Health (SXCI)
- Futures flat as investors count down to Yellen speech
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
- U.S. second-quarter growth trimmed to 1.1 percent; consumer spending raised
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/26: (PQ) (PSTG) (NVAX) Higher; (ESI) (TLND) (HLF) Lower (more...)
Catalyst Health Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHSI), reports that at a special meeting of stockholders held this morning, its stockholders approved, among other things, the proposal to adopt the previously disclosed Agreement and Plan of Merger with SXC Health Solutions Corp. (Nasdaq: SXCI), a leading provider of PBM services and healthcare information technology solutions to the healthcare benefits management industry. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Catalyst and SXC will combine in a cash and stock transaction valued at approximately $4.75 billion (based on the SXC closing stock price on June 29, 2012). Catalyst stockholders will receive $28.00 in cash without interest and 0.6606 of a share of SXC stock for each Catalyst share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Agrees to Divest IGBT Business as Part of Fairchild Semi (FCS) Acquisition - FTC
- ReneSola (SOL) Sells Ibaraki, Japan-Located Solar Power Project
- SpartanNash (SPTN) Names New Accounting Chief
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!