Catalyst Health (CHSI) Shareholders Approve Merger with SXC Health (SXCI)
- U.S. stocks edge up as rise in oil drives energy shares
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/5: (SYNC) (AAWW) (TPC) Higher; (PTX) (RRTS) (WFT) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Losses Steam as Investors Brace for Capital Raise
- Fed's Bullard says global headwinds appear to have waned, Brexit no risk
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS, GMV Rises 24%
Catalyst Health Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHSI), reports that at a special meeting of stockholders held this morning, its stockholders approved, among other things, the proposal to adopt the previously disclosed Agreement and Plan of Merger with SXC Health Solutions Corp. (Nasdaq: SXCI), a leading provider of PBM services and healthcare information technology solutions to the healthcare benefits management industry. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Catalyst and SXC will combine in a cash and stock transaction valued at approximately $4.75 billion (based on the SXC closing stock price on June 29, 2012). Catalyst stockholders will receive $28.00 in cash without interest and 0.6606 of a share of SXC stock for each Catalyst share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYC Recommends Approval of Cablevision Systems (CVC) Sale to Altice, With Conditions - DJ
- Could Merck (MRK) Join the Bidding for Medivation (MDVN)?
- Zhaopin (ZPIN) Receives $17.75/Share Non-Binding Proposal from Consortium
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!