Catalyst Health (CHSI) Shareholders Approve Merger with SXC Health (SXCI)
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
Catalyst Health Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHSI), reports that at a special meeting of stockholders held this morning, its stockholders approved, among other things, the proposal to adopt the previously disclosed Agreement and Plan of Merger with SXC Health Solutions Corp. (Nasdaq: SXCI), a leading provider of PBM services and healthcare information technology solutions to the healthcare benefits management industry. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Catalyst and SXC will combine in a cash and stock transaction valued at approximately $4.75 billion (based on the SXC closing stock price on June 29, 2012). Catalyst stockholders will receive $28.00 in cash without interest and 0.6606 of a share of SXC stock for each Catalyst share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ANI Pharma (ANIP) Acquires Approved Flecainide Acetate ANDA
- Citigroup (C) Completes $1.15B Sale of Akbank T.A.S. Stake
- National Fuel Gas (NFG) Reports Utica Shale Well Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!