Catalent (CTLT) to Offer $400M in Senior Notes
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Catalent, Inc. (NYSE: CTLT)announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Catalent Pharma Solutions, Inc., intends to offer, subject to market and other conditions, $400 million (U.S. dollar equivalent) aggregate principal amount of euro-denominated senior unsecured notes due 2024 (the “Notes”) in a private offering (the “Private Offering”) that is exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”).
The Catalent Operating Subsidiary intends to use the net proceeds from the Private Offering to fund its acquisition of Accucaps Industries Limited, repay a portion of the outstanding borrowings under its senior secured credit facilities, plus any accrued and unpaid interest, pay related fees and expenses and provide cash on its balance sheet for general corporate purposes.
The Notes will be guaranteed by all of the wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries of the Catalent Operating Subsidiary that guarantee its senior secured credit facilities. The Notes will not be guaranteed by PTS Intermediate Holdings, LLC or Catalent, the direct and indirect parent companies of the Catalent Operating Subsidiary.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LinkedIn (LNKD), Microsoft (MSFT) Deal Closes
- Global Future City Holding Inc.’s Wholly-Owned Subsidiary Enters Into Digital Marketing Agreement
- SolarWindow to Expand Products with Paper-Thin Flexible Glass that Generates Electricity – a $25B Market
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!