Catalent (CTLT) to Offer $400M in Senior Notes
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Catalent, Inc. (NYSE: CTLT)announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Catalent Pharma Solutions, Inc., intends to offer, subject to market and other conditions, $400 million (U.S. dollar equivalent) aggregate principal amount of euro-denominated senior unsecured notes due 2024 (the “Notes”) in a private offering (the “Private Offering”) that is exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”).
The Catalent Operating Subsidiary intends to use the net proceeds from the Private Offering to fund its acquisition of Accucaps Industries Limited, repay a portion of the outstanding borrowings under its senior secured credit facilities, plus any accrued and unpaid interest, pay related fees and expenses and provide cash on its balance sheet for general corporate purposes.
The Notes will be guaranteed by all of the wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries of the Catalent Operating Subsidiary that guarantee its senior secured credit facilities. The Notes will not be guaranteed by PTS Intermediate Holdings, LLC or Catalent, the direct and indirect parent companies of the Catalent Operating Subsidiary.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Ethicon Announces Acquisition of Megadyne Medical Products (JNJ)
- DryShips (DRYS) Acquires Its First VLGC With 5 Year Time Charter Attached to Oil Major
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!