Carpenter Tech (CRS) Registers Up to 6.35M Shares for Holders; Shares Volatile
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Shares of Carpenter Technology Corp. (NYSE: CRS) have been volatile over the last half hour of trade as the company just filed an SEC registration statement to sell up to 6.35 million shares for shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Board Approves Company Separation; Sees Completion on Nov. 1st
- Harvest Natural Resources (HNR) Files 42.7M Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholder
- Natural Alternatives Internati (NAII) Names Wolf as President and Fortin as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!