Carpenter Tech (CRS) Registers Up to 6.35M Shares for Holders; Shares Volatile
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
Shares of Carpenter Technology Corp. (NYSE: CRS) have been volatile over the last half hour of trade as the company just filed an SEC registration statement to sell up to 6.35 million shares for shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Carolina Financial (CARO) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Files 14M Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholder
- NV5 Holdings (NVEE) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!