Carpenter Tech (CRS) Registers Up to 6.35M Shares for Holders; Shares Volatile
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Shares of Carpenter Technology Corp. (NYSE: CRS) have been volatile over the last half hour of trade as the company just filed an SEC registration statement to sell up to 6.35 million shares for shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Filing of 10-K for FY15
- Ignyta (RXDX) Prices 8M Share Common Stock Offering at $6.25/Share
- AK Steel (AKS) Prices 52M Share Common Stock Offering at $4.40/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!