Carpenter Tech (CRS) Registers Up to 6.35M Shares for Holders; Shares Volatile
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
Shares of Carpenter Technology Corp. (NYSE: CRS) have been volatile over the last half hour of trade as the company just filed an SEC registration statement to sell up to 6.35 million shares for shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MannKind (MNKD) CCO Castagna Buys Shares
- CEL-SCI Corp (CVM) Enters $5M Registered Common Stock Direct Offering
- Covisint Corp. (COVS), Dialectic Capital Enter Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!