Carlisle Cos. (CSL) Approves Additional 4.1M Share Buyback Plan
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
The Board of Directors of Carlisle Companies Incorporated (NYSE: CSL) has authorized Carlisle to repurchase an additional 4.1 million shares, increasing Carlisle’s authorization to approximately 5.0 million shares. The shares will be repurchased at management’s direction from time to time in the open market at prevailing market prices, in privately negotiated transactions or through block trades. The timing and amount of repurchases will depend on the market price of Carlisle’s common stock, general market conditions, applicable legal requirements and other corporate developments.
D. Christian “Chris” Koch, Carlisle’s President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “In addition to our 17% dividend increase announced in August, we are pleased to continue our share repurchase program as an important part of our strategy to deliver value to shareholders.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AptarGroup (ATR) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 32c/Share; Approves $50M Stock Buyback
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Approves Previously Announced Spin-Off
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) to Acquire GKN's Stromag
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!