Carlisle Cos. (CSL) Approves Additional 4.1M Share Buyback Plan
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
The Board of Directors of Carlisle Companies Incorporated (NYSE: CSL) has authorized Carlisle to repurchase an additional 4.1 million shares, increasing Carlisle’s authorization to approximately 5.0 million shares. The shares will be repurchased at management’s direction from time to time in the open market at prevailing market prices, in privately negotiated transactions or through block trades. The timing and amount of repurchases will depend on the market price of Carlisle’s common stock, general market conditions, applicable legal requirements and other corporate developments.
D. Christian “Chris” Koch, Carlisle’s President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “In addition to our 17% dividend increase announced in August, we are pleased to continue our share repurchase program as an important part of our strategy to deliver value to shareholders.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avis Budget Group (CAR) Adopts Short-Term Stockholder Rights Plan
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Reaches Agreement with SEC
- GlobalStar (GSAT) Announces Departure of COO David Kagan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!