Carlisle Cos. (CSL) Approves Additional 4.1M Share Buyback Plan
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Board of Directors of Carlisle Companies Incorporated (NYSE: CSL) has authorized Carlisle to repurchase an additional 4.1 million shares, increasing Carlisle’s authorization to approximately 5.0 million shares. The shares will be repurchased at management’s direction from time to time in the open market at prevailing market prices, in privately negotiated transactions or through block trades. The timing and amount of repurchases will depend on the market price of Carlisle’s common stock, general market conditions, applicable legal requirements and other corporate developments.
D. Christian “Chris” Koch, Carlisle’s President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “In addition to our 17% dividend increase announced in August, we are pleased to continue our share repurchase program as an important part of our strategy to deliver value to shareholders.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoNation (AN) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Announces Acquisitions; Approves Additional $250M Stock Buyback
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Appoints New North America VP and New CIO
- Oceaneering (OII) Receives Two-Year FSVS Contract Extension from BP (BP) Unit for Offshore Angola Work
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!