Carlisle Cos. (CSL) Approves Additional 4.1M Share Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Board of Directors of Carlisle Companies Incorporated (NYSE: CSL) has authorized Carlisle to repurchase an additional 4.1 million shares, increasing Carlisle’s authorization to approximately 5.0 million shares. The shares will be repurchased at management’s direction from time to time in the open market at prevailing market prices, in privately negotiated transactions or through block trades. The timing and amount of repurchases will depend on the market price of Carlisle’s common stock, general market conditions, applicable legal requirements and other corporate developments.
D. Christian “Chris” Koch, Carlisle’s President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, “In addition to our 17% dividend increase announced in August, we are pleased to continue our share repurchase program as an important part of our strategy to deliver value to shareholders.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Director Mnuchin Resigns Amid Trump Nod
- Shire's (SHPG) Phase 3 Investigational Study of VONVENDI Meets Primary Endpoint in Controlling Bleeding in Adults with VWD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!