Caribou Coffee (CBOU) Opens 100th International Store in Turkey
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBOU), has officially opened its 100th international operating location. The 100th international Caribou coffeehouse is located in the cosmopolitan and bustling city of Istanbul, Turkey. Caribou's 100th operating coffeehouse, which opened on May 10, 2012, in partnership with master franchisee Al Sayer Group and Turkey's Yildiz Holding, is Caribou's 6th store in Turkey.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cigna Corp. (CI) Enters Settlement with Anthem (ANTM)
- Scorpio Bulkers (SALT) Will Sell Six Vessels for ~$227M
- Linden Care Disappointed in Ruling, to Aggressively Pursue Legal Options Related to Express Scripts (ESRX) Pharmacy Provider Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!