Caribou Coffee (CBOU) Opens 100th International Store in Turkey
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/30: (ANGI) (TKMR) (NLNK) Higher; (WPRT) (ASEI) (RGSE) Lower (more...)
Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBOU), has officially opened its 100th international operating location. The 100th international Caribou coffeehouse is located in the cosmopolitan and bustling city of Istanbul, Turkey. Caribou's 100th operating coffeehouse, which opened on May 10, 2012, in partnership with master franchisee Al Sayer Group and Turkey's Yildiz Holding, is Caribou's 6th store in Turkey.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMEDICA (AMDA) Appoints New President and CEO
- XOMA (XOMA) Initiates Clinical Trial of Gevokizumab
- Akorn (AKRX) to Acquire Xopenex; Sees Accretion in FY15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!