Caribou Coffee (CBOU) Opens 100th International Store in Turkey
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBOU), has officially opened its 100th international operating location. The 100th international Caribou coffeehouse is located in the cosmopolitan and bustling city of Istanbul, Turkey. Caribou's 100th operating coffeehouse, which opened on May 10, 2012, in partnership with master franchisee Al Sayer Group and Turkey's Yildiz Holding, is Caribou's 6th store in Turkey.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Favorable Decision in Perforomist Patent Infringement Appeal (TEVA)
- ZBB Energy (ZBB), Solar Power Announce Strategic Partnership
- Xplore Tech (XPLR) Closes Motion Computing Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!