Caribou Coffee (CBOU) Opens 100th International Store in Turkey
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBOU), has officially opened its 100th international operating location. The 100th international Caribou coffeehouse is located in the cosmopolitan and bustling city of Istanbul, Turkey. Caribou's 100th operating coffeehouse, which opened on May 10, 2012, in partnership with master franchisee Al Sayer Group and Turkey's Yildiz Holding, is Caribou's 6th store in Turkey.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Comments on Burberry Lawsuit
- US Energy (USEG) Announces Sale of Mt. Emmons Mine Site (FCX)
- Mentor Graphics (MENT) Receives Positive Appeals Court Ruling v. Synopsys in Patent Dispute
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!