Caribou Coffee (CBOU) Opens 100th International Store in Turkey
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBOU), has officially opened its 100th international operating location. The 100th international Caribou coffeehouse is located in the cosmopolitan and bustling city of Istanbul, Turkey. Caribou's 100th operating coffeehouse, which opened on May 10, 2012, in partnership with master franchisee Al Sayer Group and Turkey's Yildiz Holding, is Caribou's 6th store in Turkey.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MasterCard (MA), Visa (V) Form Payment Systems Group
- Republic Airways (RJET) Load Factor Rose 4 Points in February
- Ford (F) to Move F-650, F-750 Production to Ohio Assembly
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!