CareTrust REIT (CTRE) Prices 5.5M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$73.4M
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CareTrust REIT, Inc. (Nasdaq: CTRE) announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 5,500,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $13.35 per share. The offering is expected to close on November 18, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. In connection with the offering, the Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 825,000 shares of common stock.
The Company intends to contribute the net proceeds to CTR Partnership, L.P., its operating partnership, which in turn intends to use the net proceeds to fund pending acquisitions and may, in the interim, repay borrowings outstanding on the Company’s revolving credit facility.
Wells Fargo Securities, KeyBanc Capital Markets, Raymond James & Associates, Inc., BMO Capital Markets and Barclays are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. RBC Capital Markets, Canaccord Genuity, Capital One Securities and Fifth Third Securities are acting as co-managers for the offering.
A shelf registration statement (including prospectus) relating to the Company’s common stock was previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and has been declared effective.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Cree (CREE) PT Raised to $23 at Canaccord Genuity
- Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC) Files to Offer Up to $500M in Stock in IPO; Plans to List on NYSE Arca
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Raymond James, BMO Capital, RBC Capital, Barclays, Wells Fargo, Canaccord Genuity, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!