CareTrust REIT (CTRE) Prices 5.5M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$73.4M
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CareTrust REIT, Inc. (Nasdaq: CTRE) announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 5,500,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $13.35 per share. The offering is expected to close on November 18, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. In connection with the offering, the Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 825,000 shares of common stock.
The Company intends to contribute the net proceeds to CTR Partnership, L.P., its operating partnership, which in turn intends to use the net proceeds to fund pending acquisitions and may, in the interim, repay borrowings outstanding on the Company’s revolving credit facility.
Wells Fargo Securities, KeyBanc Capital Markets, Raymond James & Associates, Inc., BMO Capital Markets and Barclays are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. RBC Capital Markets, Canaccord Genuity, Capital One Securities and Fifth Third Securities are acting as co-managers for the offering.
A shelf registration statement (including prospectus) relating to the Company’s common stock was previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and has been declared effective.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- UPDATE: Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) to Obtain New Credit Facilities; Company in Discussions to Acquire Related Business, Satellite Transponders
- xG Technology (XGTI) Files $22.9M Units Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Raymond James, BMO Capital, RBC Capital, Barclays, Wells Fargo, Canaccord Genuity, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!