CareDx (CDNA) Prices 2.25M Common Stock Offering at $4/Share
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CareDx, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDNA) announced the pricing of its public offering of 2.25 million shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $4.00 per share. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 337,500 additional shares of its common stock. All of the shares will be offered and sold by CareDx.
Piper Jaffray & Co. is acting as sole manager for the offering.
The public offering will be made pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-206277) previously filed with and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on December 4, 2015. The securities may be offered only by means of a prospectus. A preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to and describing the terms of the offering have been filed with the SEC and are available on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus, and when available, copies of the final prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained from Piper Jaffray & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 800 Nicollet Mall, J12S03, Minneapolis, MN 55402, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (800) 747-3924.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- RAIT Financial (RAS) Separates Chairman, CEO Roles; Appoints New Independent Chair
- Unity Bancorp (UNTY) Files $50M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!