CareDx (CDNA) Prices 2.25M Common Stock Offering at $4/Share
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CareDx, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDNA) announced the pricing of its public offering of 2.25 million shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $4.00 per share. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 337,500 additional shares of its common stock. All of the shares will be offered and sold by CareDx.
Piper Jaffray & Co. is acting as sole manager for the offering.
The public offering will be made pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-206277) previously filed with and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on December 4, 2015. The securities may be offered only by means of a prospectus. A preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to and describing the terms of the offering have been filed with the SEC and are available on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus, and when available, copies of the final prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained from Piper Jaffray & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 800 Nicollet Mall, J12S03, Minneapolis, MN 55402, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (800) 747-3924.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DTE Energy (DTE) Increases 2016 Operating Earnings Guidance
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW) to Offer 33.5M Shares of Common Stock
- Merrill Lynch Fines $3M by Six Exchanges Over Supervision Rules Violations (BAC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!