CareDx (CDNA) Makes First Olerup QTYPE Commercial Sale
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CareDx, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDNA) announced the first commercial sale of its real-time q-PCR based HLA typing solution, Olerup QTYPE.
Olerup QTYPE for pre-transplant matching is completed within an hour and is a robust and easy to use alternative for rapid HLA typing. The rapid matching provided by Olerup QTYPE is an important performance differentiator for pre-transplant matching of organ donors and recipients. This new test brings several needed features to HLA labs, including speed and enhanced resolution.
“Following a convincing demonstration of Olerup QTYPE, we are excited to be the first center to order the new HLA typing kits,” says Cathi Murphey, HLA Director at Southwest Immunodiagnostics in San Antonio.
"We just launched our HLA typing solution at the ASHI conference in September 2016. The rapid commercial conversion demonstrates the compelling performance of Olerup QTYPE and the innovation embedded in the technology," stated Peter Maag, President and CEO of CareDx. "For CareDx, it is one step further along our road to provide novel diagnostic solutions to improve the care of transplant patients across pre- and post-transplant continuum."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wireless Telecom (WTT) Names Michael Kandell as CFO
- Corning (GLW) Approves New $4B Stock Buyback Program
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) CEO Hunt to Depart in mid-2017; Transition Plan Announced
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!