CareDx (CDNA) Announces Launch of Olerup QTYPE
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CareDx, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDNA) announced the launch of Olerup QTYPE at the 42nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Histocompatability and Immunogenetics (ASHI) in St. Louis, MO.
During a lunchtime symposium on the pre-to-post transplant continuum, John Lunz, PhD, from the Gift of Hope Organ and Tissue Donor Network discussed the center’s experience with enhanced resolution in rapid HLA typing of deceased donors. Daniel Brennan, MD from the Washington University at St. Louis spoke about post transplant recipients and immunological guidelines. Rapid and precise HLA typing is key in transplantation.
Olerup QTYPE is a robust and easy to use alternative for rapid HLA typing within one hour. This new test brings several needed features to HLA labs, including speed and precision.
Olerup QTYPE is currently for use on the Roche LightCycler 480II, a robust and well established RT-PCR instrument. Validation studies are also underway for the use of Olerup QTYPE on the ABI suite of instruments. Multiple product demonstrations have been scheduled at several HLA laboratories across the US and Europe.
Olerup QTYPE is the first product to launch following the acquisition of Allenex by CareDx. “ASHI provides a unique platform for the company to showcase our pre-to-post transplant strategy,” stated Peter Maag, President and CEO of CareDx. “This new product allows us to build on our expertise and leadership across transplantation.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Valhi, Inc. (VHI) Names Robert D. Graham as President and CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!