Cardtronics (CATM) Expands Kroger (KR) ATM Relationship
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cardtronics (Nasdaq: CATM) today announced it has entered into a new, long-term ATM services agreement with The Kroger Co., the nation’s largest traditional grocery retailer. Cardtronics is the world’s largest ATM owner / operator.
The latest agreement, a long-term renewal, extends a relationship between the two companies that was established in 2010. Cardtronics currently owns and operates approximately 1,300 ATMs in the Kroger family of grocery and convenience stores, with that total spread across 32 states and 13 of Kroger Co.’s local banner names.
Cardtronics is the largest single provider of ATM services to the Kroger family of stores, with the vast majority of these cash machines participating in Allpoint Network, the world’s largest surcharge-free ATM network and a wholly owned subsidiary of Cardtronics.
Kathleen Kelly, president, Kroger Personal Finance, commented:“With the broad geographical reach of the Kroger family of companies, Cardtronics is uniquely capable, given the scale of its global operations, of being a nationwide ATM services provider for many of our grocery and convenience stores. Cardtronics has helped us make convenient cash access part of the Kroger shopping experience since 2010 and will continue doing so for many years to come.”
Jonathan Simpson-Dent, chief commercial officer, Cardtronics, added:“Our successful six-year relationship with the Kroger family of companies has been a growth story. Cardtronics has risen to become the largest single provider of ATM services to Kroger stores and its various local banner names nationwide. We look forward to continue serving Kroger, including the store traffic we plan to drive with our surcharge-free Allpoint Network, which has expanded its Kroger footprint along with Cardtronics over the years.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cardtronics (CATM), Walgreens Expand ATM Relationship
- COPsync (COYN) Reports Nasdaq Panel Determination on Continued Listing
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!