Cardiome Pharma (CRME) Updates on Recent Insider Transactions; CEO, COO, Others Bought Shares
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cardiome Pharma Corp. (Nasdaq: CRME) announces that Dr. William Hunter, President and CEO, Sheila Grant, Chief Operating Officer, David McMasters, General Counsel, David Dean, VP Business Development and Investor Relations, as well as a number of members of its Board of Directors, purchased an aggregate total of 108,813 common shares of Cardiome on both the TSX and the NASDAQ on August 11, 2016, August 12, 2016 and August 15, 2016. Details of the transactions can be found on the System for Electronic Disclosure by Insiders (SEDI). The purchases were made for investment purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Misonix (MSON) Interim CEO Stavros Vizirgianakis Acquires 761K Shares
- Synergy Resources (SYRG) Offers Prelim. Q3 Results; Daily Production Fell 10%
- Gogo (GOGO), Phasor Enter in-Flight Connectivity R&D Partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!