Cardiome Pharma (CRME) Updates on Recent Insider Transactions; CEO, COO, Others Bought Shares
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cardiome Pharma Corp. (Nasdaq: CRME) announces that Dr. William Hunter, President and CEO, Sheila Grant, Chief Operating Officer, David McMasters, General Counsel, David Dean, VP Business Development and Investor Relations, as well as a number of members of its Board of Directors, purchased an aggregate total of 108,813 common shares of Cardiome on both the TSX and the NASDAQ on August 11, 2016, August 12, 2016 and August 15, 2016. Details of the transactions can be found on the System for Electronic Disclosure by Insiders (SEDI). The purchases were made for investment purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
- Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR) Announces Jack Wood and Royce Caldwell to Leave Board of Directors
- W.R. Berkley (WRB) Appoints Mir Mazhar to CPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!