Cardiome Pharma (CRME) Updates on Recent Insider Transactions; CEO, COO, Others Bought Shares
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cardiome Pharma Corp. (Nasdaq: CRME) announces that Dr. William Hunter, President and CEO, Sheila Grant, Chief Operating Officer, David McMasters, General Counsel, David Dean, VP Business Development and Investor Relations, as well as a number of members of its Board of Directors, purchased an aggregate total of 108,813 common shares of Cardiome on both the TSX and the NASDAQ on August 11, 2016, August 12, 2016 and August 15, 2016. Details of the transactions can be found on the System for Electronic Disclosure by Insiders (SEDI). The purchases were made for investment purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peltz's Trian Adds Nearly 4M Shares of Wendy's (WEN)
- Alere (ALR) Comments on Abbott (ABT) Complaint; Believes Suit is 'Without Merit'
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) Appoints New COO, Other Executives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!