Cardiome Pharma (CRME) Moves Closer to XYDALBA Launch in the UK
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cardiome Pharma Corp. (NASDAQ: CRME) is pleased to announce that it has moved one step closer to launching XYDALBA in the UK by receiving an established price from the Secretary of State for Health, under regulation 3 of the Health Service Branded Medicines Regulations.
Commenting on the development, Hugues Sachot, Senior Vice President Commercial at Cardiome said, "We are extremely pleased with the progress that XYDALBA continues to make toward our imminent launch in the UK and other European countries we have under license from Allergan plc. The creation of an established price does not guarantee reimbursement in the UK, but it is a critical step in preparation for launch by allowing Cardiome to start negotiating with individual hospitals to gain formulary access for XYDALBA. Cardiome expects to make its first commercial sale in the UK before the end of 2016. We also continue to receive excellent feedback from our other countries as we prepare to offer physicians access to this unique dosage regimen that provides a new treatment approach giving patients, healthcare professionals and hospitals greater flexibility in managing serious skin infections."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) Reports Additional Data Analyses From Phase IIb Trial of MIN-101 in Schizophrenia
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!