Capricor Therapeutics (CAPR) Announces Common Stock Offering
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAPR) today announced that it intends to offer shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering. Roth Capital Partners and National Securities Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of National Holdings, Inc., are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The public offering will be made pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-207149) previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on September 28, 2015 and declared effective by the SEC on October 26, 2015. The securities may be offered only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Curis (CRIS) Files 10.2M Share Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- Celldex (CLDX) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!