Capricor Therapeutics (CAPR) Announces Common Stock Offering
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAPR) today announced that it intends to offer shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering. Roth Capital Partners and National Securities Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of National Holdings, Inc., are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The public offering will be made pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-207149) previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on September 28, 2015 and declared effective by the SEC on October 26, 2015. The securities may be offered only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Leap Presents Biomarker Data from Study of DKN-01 Combo with Paclitaxel in Esophageal Cancer (MCUR)
- Asta Funding, Inc. (ASFI) Commences 5.3M Share Tender Offer for Its Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!