Capricor Therapeutics (CAPR) Announces Common Stock Offering
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAPR) today announced that it intends to offer shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering. Roth Capital Partners and National Securities Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of National Holdings, Inc., are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The public offering will be made pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-207149) previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on September 28, 2015 and declared effective by the SEC on October 26, 2015. The securities may be offered only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lexmark (LXK) Gets CFIUS Approval for Apex Tech Deal
- Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Prices Aggregate $75M Conv. Notes Offering
- Staples (SPLS) President Wilson Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!