Capitala Finance (CPTA) Sells Portfolio Assets for $47.6M
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Capitala Finance Corp. (Nasdaq: CPTA) (the “Company”) announced today that it has generated approximately $47.6 million in proceeds from the sale of existing investments.
The Company sold a portion of ten existing investments based on June 30, 2016 fair values. Coupled with previously announced investment exits, the Company has substantial liquidity available for the next few quarters. The Company expects to actively invest in directly originated lower middle market investments, as well as opportunities to co-invest with Capitala Private Credit Fund V, LP, which recently completed its first close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Said to Mull Selling Washington Unit to JBG Via Spinoff - Bloomberg
- DuPont (DD), Dow Chemical (DOW) Said Expected to Get Formal EU Objections - Bloomberg, Citing MLEX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!