Capitala Finance (CPTA) Sells Portfolio Assets for $47.6M
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Capitala Finance Corp. (Nasdaq: CPTA) (the “Company”) announced today that it has generated approximately $47.6 million in proceeds from the sale of existing investments.
The Company sold a portion of ten existing investments based on June 30, 2016 fair values. Coupled with previously announced investment exits, the Company has substantial liquidity available for the next few quarters. The Company expects to actively invest in directly originated lower middle market investments, as well as opportunities to co-invest with Capitala Private Credit Fund V, LP, which recently completed its first close.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Divest Corpus Christi Terminalling Assets for Net Proceeds of $93M
- Equity Bancshares (EQBK) Clears Final Regulatory Hurdle Needed to Close Community First Bancshares Merger; Moves to Acquire Prairie State Bancshares
- China Approves Abbott's (ABT) Acquisition of Alere (ALR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!