Capitala Finance (CPTA) Exits Four Investments Totaling $57.2M
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Capitala Finance Corp. (Nasdaq: CPTA) announced four investment exits totaling $57.2 million.
On August 2, 2016, the Company exited its $18.4 million subordinated debt investment in Merlin International, Inc. at par.
On August 5, 2016, the Company exited its investment in MTI Holdings, Inc. The Company received $8.0 million for its subordinated debt investment, which was repaid at par. The Company also received $10.6 million for its equity investment, netting a realized gain of approximately $8.6 million.
On August 24, 2016, the Company exited its investment in STX Healthcare Management Services, Inc. The Company received $6.4 million for its subordinated debt investment, which was repaid at par. The Company also received $2.8 million for its common stock and warrants, generating a gain of approximately $1.4 million.
On August 25, 2016, the Company exited its investment in Sparus Holdings, Inc. The Company received $11.0 million representing full repayment of the Company’s senior secured and subordinated debt investments, including accrued PIK.
Following the repayment from Sparus Holdings, Inc., the Company’s current exposure to energy, on a fair value basis, is approximately 3%, compared to approximately 9 % at December 31, 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Announces Completion of Raptor Pharma (RPTP) Acquisition
- Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- QTS Realty Trust (QTS) Tops Q3 FFO by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!