Capitala Finance (CPTA) Exits Four Investments Totaling $57.2M
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Capitala Finance Corp. (Nasdaq: CPTA) announced four investment exits totaling $57.2 million.
On August 2, 2016, the Company exited its $18.4 million subordinated debt investment in Merlin International, Inc. at par.
On August 5, 2016, the Company exited its investment in MTI Holdings, Inc. The Company received $8.0 million for its subordinated debt investment, which was repaid at par. The Company also received $10.6 million for its equity investment, netting a realized gain of approximately $8.6 million.
On August 24, 2016, the Company exited its investment in STX Healthcare Management Services, Inc. The Company received $6.4 million for its subordinated debt investment, which was repaid at par. The Company also received $2.8 million for its common stock and warrants, generating a gain of approximately $1.4 million.
On August 25, 2016, the Company exited its investment in Sparus Holdings, Inc. The Company received $11.0 million representing full repayment of the Company’s senior secured and subordinated debt investments, including accrued PIK.
Following the repayment from Sparus Holdings, Inc., the Company’s current exposure to energy, on a fair value basis, is approximately 3%, compared to approximately 9 % at December 31, 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Approves Previously Announced Spin-Off
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Updates FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!