Capitala Finance (CPTA) Exits Four Investments Totaling $57.2M
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Capitala Finance Corp. (Nasdaq: CPTA) announced four investment exits totaling $57.2 million.
On August 2, 2016, the Company exited its $18.4 million subordinated debt investment in Merlin International, Inc. at par.
On August 5, 2016, the Company exited its investment in MTI Holdings, Inc. The Company received $8.0 million for its subordinated debt investment, which was repaid at par. The Company also received $10.6 million for its equity investment, netting a realized gain of approximately $8.6 million.
On August 24, 2016, the Company exited its investment in STX Healthcare Management Services, Inc. The Company received $6.4 million for its subordinated debt investment, which was repaid at par. The Company also received $2.8 million for its common stock and warrants, generating a gain of approximately $1.4 million.
On August 25, 2016, the Company exited its investment in Sparus Holdings, Inc. The Company received $11.0 million representing full repayment of the Company’s senior secured and subordinated debt investments, including accrued PIK.
Following the repayment from Sparus Holdings, Inc., the Company’s current exposure to energy, on a fair value basis, is approximately 3%, compared to approximately 9 % at December 31, 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- SunPower (SPWR) to Commence Restructuring; Sees Charges; Offers FY17 Outlook
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!