Canterbury Park (CPHC) Initiates Qtr. Dividend at 5c/Share; Yields 1.9%
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Canterbury Park (Nasdaq: CPHC) has initiated a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Canterbury Park (CPHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- American Airlines (AAL) Nov. Traffic Declines 0.2%, Capacity Up 0.1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!