Canterbury Park (CPHC) Initiates Qtr. Dividend at 5c/Share; Yields 1.9%
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canterbury Park (Nasdaq: CPHC) has initiated a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Canterbury Park (CPHC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) Approves Quarterly Dividends
- Hingham Institution for Savings (HIFS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.32; Yields 0.9%
- Accenture (ACN) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 10% to $1.21; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!