Cantel Medical (CMN) Acquires Vantage Endoscopy's Endoscopy Reprocessing Assets
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantel Medical (NYSE: CMN) announced that the Company has expanded its direct sales operations in Canada by acquiring endoscope reprocessing business assets from its Canadian distributor, Vantage Endoscopy, Inc., a subsidiary of Diploma Canada Holdings Ltd. The endoscope reprocessing business consists of Cantel's Medivators®-branded automated endoscope reprocessors, chemistries, consumables and a full sales and service organization.
Jorgen B. Hansen, President and CEO of Cantel Medical said, "This acquisition is consistent with Cantel's strategy to expand its products and services into key markets to provide global solutions that meet local needs. We are pleased to be able to offer customers an expanded Medivators®-branded product portfolio while providing the same level of high-quality service and support they have always received. We look forward to continuing these relationships and partnering with them in the future."
"The expansion of our commercial platform and the addition of a direct sales and service organization for our Endoscopy business will further strengthen Cantel's share in the infection prevention market in Canada." stated Michael Spicer, President, Americas Sales, UK, Canada, Latin America and Global Service. "Expanding our presence in the Canadian market will enable us to realize the full potential of our portfolio while also enabling us to offer a broader suite of infection prevention products from all Cantel divisions."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- Apple (AAPL) said to have approached Time Warner (TWX) a few months ago - DJ
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!