Canadian Solar (CSIQ) Enters Distribution Agreement with DM Solar
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Canadian Solar Inc. (Nasdaq: CSIQ) announced the signing of a sales partnership with DM Solar, a wholesale distributor of solar products located in Guadalajara, Mexico.
The solar panels sold through this sales partnership will be used throughout various projects in the residential and commercial markets, primarily for small and medium-scale industrial installations throughout Mexico. The signing of DM Solar as a Canadian Solar distributor signifies a growing trend throughout the Latin American region towards the use of solar panels in the renewable energy industry.
Yusef Kanchi, co-founder and President of Sales for DM Solar, said, "We selected Canadian Solar for several reasons: reliable product quality, strong business ethics, proven financial stability, and established bankability. Not only does Canadian Solar's business philosophy blend well with DM Solar's corporate image, it also evokes a sense of consumer confidence that customers can appreciate."
Dr. Shawn Qu, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Canadian Solar, commented, "Canadian Solar is proud to sign DM Solar as an authorized distributor in Mexico, and we are confident that they will be pleased with our company's innovative product quality and excellent customer service. We look forward to expanding our business relationship with DM Solar in 2016 and beyond, as the solar industry experiences rapid growth in Latin America."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy; Appoints New Chief Restructuring Officer
- Veracyte (VCYT) Launches Envisia Genomic Classifier for IPF Patients
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) to Acquire PennTex Development (PTXP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!