Canadian Patent Issued for Rockwell Medical's (RMTI) Proprietary SFP-Iron Delivery
- Wall St. slumps as weak China data stokes growth fears
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/01: (TRVN) (KTOS) (ALKS) Higher; (ADEP) (DLTR) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- Apple (AAPL) Said Planning to Produce Original Video Content (NFLX)
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades American Airlines (AAL), Delta (DAL), and Copa (CPA) to Buy
Rockwell Medical (NASDAQ: RMTI) announced today that it has received notice from the Canadian Intellectual Property Office that it has obtained patent issuance for its proprietary drug, Soluble Ferric Pyrophosphate (SFP), the Company's late-stage investigational drug that provides iron replacement to hemodialysis patients with CKD. The Canadian patent grant covers the method and pharmaceutical composition for SFP-iron delivery in hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis patients.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) Announces Surprise Tick Higher in U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales for August
- Pengrowth Energy (PGH) Announces Reduced Dividend; Plans Further Cost Savings
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Selected for $23.7M Cost Share Carbon Reduction Project
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!