Canadian Patent Issued for Rockwell Medical's (RMTI) Proprietary SFP-Iron Delivery
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Rockwell Medical (NASDAQ: RMTI) announced today that it has received notice from the Canadian Intellectual Property Office that it has obtained patent issuance for its proprietary drug, Soluble Ferric Pyrophosphate (SFP), the Company's late-stage investigational drug that provides iron replacement to hemodialysis patients with CKD. The Canadian patent grant covers the method and pharmaceutical composition for SFP-iron delivery in hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis patients.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple files $1 billion lawsuit against chip supplier Qualcomm
- HomeStreet (HMST) Announces Finalization of Settlement Agreement with SEC
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!