Canadian Patent Issued for Rockwell Medical's (RMTI) Proprietary SFP-Iron Delivery
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Rockwell Medical (NASDAQ: RMTI) announced today that it has received notice from the Canadian Intellectual Property Office that it has obtained patent issuance for its proprietary drug, Soluble Ferric Pyrophosphate (SFP), the Company's late-stage investigational drug that provides iron replacement to hemodialysis patients with CKD. The Canadian patent grant covers the method and pharmaceutical composition for SFP-iron delivery in hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis patients.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Instagram (FB) Debuts New Snapchat-Like Feature
- Computer Sciences (CSC) Receives SEC Wells Notice on Dec.11th
- Coca-Cola (KO) Announces Reorganization of Americas Business; Steve Cahillane Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!