Canadian Patent Issued for Rockwell Medical's (RMTI) Proprietary SFP-Iron Delivery
- Wall Street gives up on June rate hike by Fed after payrolls disappoint: poll
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil up on Canada wildfire, dollar; big weekly loss for Brent
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Wins FCC Approval to Buy Time Warner Cable (TWC)
Rockwell Medical (NASDAQ: RMTI) announced today that it has received notice from the Canadian Intellectual Property Office that it has obtained patent issuance for its proprietary drug, Soluble Ferric Pyrophosphate (SFP), the Company's late-stage investigational drug that provides iron replacement to hemodialysis patients with CKD. The Canadian patent grant covers the method and pharmaceutical composition for SFP-iron delivery in hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis patients.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jacobs Technology awarded $427 million contract: Pentagon
- Halliburton (HAL) to Redeem $2.5B in Senior Notes
- Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals (SBPH) Prices 920k Common Stock IPO at $12/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!