Camping World (CWH) Prices 11.36M Common Stock IPO at $22/Share, in Middle of Expected Range
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Camping World Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CWH) announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 11,363,636 shares of its Class A common stock at a public offering price of $22.00 per share. All of the shares of Class A common stock are being offered by Camping World. The shares are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange on October 7, 2016 under the ticker symbol "CWH." In addition, Camping World has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase from Camping World up to an additional 1,704,545 shares of its Class A common stock at the initial public offering price, less the underwriting discount and commissions.
** Note: The company was recently looking for a pricing range of $21 - $23 per share.
The closing of the offering is expected to occur on October 13, 2016, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and J.P. Morgan are serving as joint lead book-running managers and as representatives of the underwriters for the offering. BofA Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse are also acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Baird, KeyBanc Capital Markets, Wells Fargo Securities and Stephens Inc. are acting as co-managers for the offering.
A registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the final prospectus relating to this offering, when available, may be obtained from any of the following sources:
- Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, New York 10282, via telephone: 1-866-471-2526, or via email: email@example.com; or
- J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, or via telephone: 1-866-803-9204.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Athene Holding (ATH) Prices 27M Share IPO Inline with Prior Expectations
- USA Compression Partners (USAC) to Offer 4.5M Shares
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, KeyBanc, Merrill Lynch, Robert W Baird, Bank of America, Stephens Inc., Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!