Camping World (CWH) Acquires Oklahoma-Based Dean's RV
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Camping World Holdings Inc. (NYSE: CWH) announced an agreement to acquire the RV dealership of Dean's RV in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Camping World anticipates closing the acquisition in November 2016. Current arrangements are to commence operations upon finalizing the transaction, with plans to construct a state-of-the-art RV sales and service facility, including a full-service Camping World retail store, in 2017.
"Under Randy Coy's leadership, Dean's RV has established itself as one of the most successful and well-known RV dealerships in the State of Oklahoma," said Marcus Lemonis, Chairman and CEO of Camping World and Good Sam. "We are pleased to close the acquisition and continue our market share expansion throughout the state of Oklahoma."
As part of the Camping World network, the location will offer a wide array of services including RV sales, service and parts and accessories for the outdoor and RV enthusiast and will provide the full suite of Good Sam products, services and protection plans, including roadside assistance, extended warranties and insurance.
The new Camping World Supercenter will feature motorhomes and towables from top manufacturers and brands, including Winnebago, Keystone, Forest River, Heartland and Jayco and new and innovative products, accessories, interactive displays and customer experiences from top vendors such as Dometic, Honda, Thetford, Goodyear, Winegard, Camco, Roadmaster, Reese, Cequent, Lippert, Exide, Ultra-Fab, Coleman, Valterra, Champion, Rand McNally, Max-Air, BAL, Select Comfort, ASA Electronics, Cummins-Onan, WFCO, Weber, HWH, Presto-Fit, Stromberg-Carlson, RDK Products, Magellan, King Controls, Charbroil, Amerigas, ExxonMobil products, Norcold and many more.
Lemonis continued, "I always look for three things: People, Process and Product in relation to enhancing our Camping World and Good Sam presence. Our goal is to add more quality manufacturers and brands, increase our presence in the market, and grow the workforce."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Emergent BioSolutions to Support HHS Anthrax Preparedness Strategy With Up to $1 Billion in BioThrax Deliveries to the Strategic National Stockpile
- Pillarstone Capital REIT Completes Acquisition of 14 Real Estate Assets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!