Cameron (CAM) Gets $100M Supply Contract from ROO in Iraq
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Cameron (NYSE: CAM) has been awarded a supply contract valued at about $100 million by the Rumaila Operating Organization (ROO) in Iraq. The ROO is a joint venture between the state owned South Oil Company (SOC), BP and the China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC). The scope includes equipment for new wells and rehabilitation of existing wells along with the associated aftermarket services for the next three years. This award from the ROO is further confirmation of Cameron's continuing support for the country of Iraq, BP and CNPC.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cameron International (CAM) PT Lifted to $72 at Jefferies
- Auxilium (AUXL) Affirms FDA Approval of Xiaflex for PD
- Glaxo (GSK), Theravance (THRX) Report FF/VI Phase III Met Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!