Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT) Prices 6M Offering at $25.50/Unit
- Wall Street rallies for third day as Brexit bruises fade
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. (Nasdaq: CLMT) has priced an underwritten public offering of 6,000,000 common units at $25.50 per unit. Calumet also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 900,000 additional common units. This offering is expected to close on May 11, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Prices Aggregate $400M Conv. Notes Offering
- Natera (NTRA) Says U.S. Supreme Court Declined to Review Federal Circuit's Determination That U.S. Patent '540 is Invalid
- Brixmor Property Group (BRX) Prices 20M Common Stock Secondary Offering at $26.15/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!