Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT) Prices 6M Offering at $25.50/Unit
- Wall Street rises as hawkish Fed boosts financial stocks
- Mylan (MYL) Plans to Launch Generic EpiPen; Will Cost 50% Less than Name Brand
- Dollar hits 3-week high vs yen as U.S. rate rise signals get louder
- Mylan's (MYL) Epipen4Schools Program is a Complicated Maze of Specialty Distribution Cos - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/29: (MCUR) (HLF) (MYL) Higher; (CZR) (ADMP) (KTOS) Lower (more...)
Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. (Nasdaq: CLMT) has priced an underwritten public offering of 6,000,000 common units at $25.50 per unit. Calumet also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 900,000 additional common units. This offering is expected to close on May 11, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corrections Corp. (CXW) Issues Positive Update on Recent Customer Interactions
- Tonix Pharma (TNXP) Issues Positive Update from End-of-Phase 2/Pre-Phase 3 FDA Meeting for TNX-102 SL in PTSD
- Regeneron (REGN), Sanofi (SNY) Announce Significant Results from Praluent Phase 3 in HeFH Patients
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!