Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT) Prices 6M Offering at $25.50/Unit
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. (Nasdaq: CLMT) has priced an underwritten public offering of 6,000,000 common units at $25.50 per unit. Calumet also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 900,000 additional common units. This offering is expected to close on May 11, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Plug Power (PLUG) Files 15M Common Stock Shelf
- Caesars (CZR) Seeks NY State Gaming License in Orange County
- Parametric Sound (HEAR) Falls $45M Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!