Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT) Prices 6M Offering at $25.50/Unit
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. (Nasdaq: CLMT) has priced an underwritten public offering of 6,000,000 common units at $25.50 per unit. Calumet also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 900,000 additional common units. This offering is expected to close on May 11, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Enters $5M Common Stock Registered Direct Offering
- News Corp's (NWS) Dow Jones unit plans job cuts, to review operations
- Reynolds American (RAI) Affirms Receipt of British American Tobacco (BTI) Offer; Will Evaluate
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!