Callon Petroleum (CPE) to Offer 23M Shares of Common Stock
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Callon Petroleum Company (NYSE: CPE) ("Callon" or the "Company") today announced that it has commenced, subject to market and other conditions, an underwritten public offering of 23,000,000 shares of its common stock by the Company. The Company expects to grant the underwriters an option to purchase up to an additional 3,450,000 shares of common stock from the Company. Proceeds from the offering are expected to be used to fund substantially all of the pending Plymouth Acquisition, as described in the Company's Report on Form 8-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on September 6, 2016. If the pending Plymouth Acquisition is not consummated, the Company intends to use the net proceeds of this offering to fund a portion of its exploration and development activities and for general corporate purposes, which may include leasehold interest and property acquisitions, repayment of indebtedness and working capital.
Credit Suisse and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. The offering will be made only by means of a preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying base prospectus, copies of which may be obtained on the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, the underwriters will arrange to send you the preliminary prospectus supplement and related base prospectus if you request them by contacting Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10010, via telephone at 1-800-221-1037, or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, Attention: Prospectus Department, via telephone at 1-866-803-9204, or by e-mailing email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Almost Family (AFAM) Prices 3M Share Offering at $44.50
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Plans Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, S3, Definitive Agreement, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!