Callon Petroleum (CPE) Prices Larger 26M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$379.6M
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Callon Petroleum Company (NYSE: CPE) announced that it has priced an upsized underwritten public offering of 26,000,000 shares of its common stock for total estimated gross proceeds (before the underwriter's discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses) of $379.6 million. The underwriters will have an option to purchase up to an additional 3,900,000 shares of common stock from the Company.
Proceeds from the offering are expected to be used to fund the pending Plymouth Acquisition, as described in the Company's Report on Form 8-K previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on September 6, 2016. If the pending Plymouth Acquisition is not consummated, the Company intends to use the net proceeds of this offering to fund a portion of its exploration and development activities and for general corporate purposes, which may include leasehold interest and property acquisitions, repayment of indebtedness and working capital.
Credit Suisse and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital Markets and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey are also acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. The offering is expected to close on September 12, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and the accompanying base prospectus, copies of which may be obtained on the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, the underwriters will arrange to send you the prospectus supplement and related base prospectus if you request them by contacting Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10010, via telephone at 1-800-221-1037, or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, Attention: Prospectus Department, via telephone at 1-866-803-9204, or by e-mailing email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- UPDATE: Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) to Obtain New Credit Facilities; Company in Discussions to Acquire Related Business, Satellite Transponders
- Franklin Street Properties (FSP) Acquires Denver-Located Dominion Towers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Definitive Agreement, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!