Callidus Software, Inc. (CALD) Prices 5.1M Common Stock Follow-on at $18.25/Share
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Callidus Software Inc. (Nasdaq: CALD) announced the pricing of its underwritten registered public offering of 5,100,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $18.25 per share. CallidusCloud granted to the underwriters an option to purchase up to an additional 765,000 shares of its common stock.
Closing of the offering is expected to occur on September 21, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
CallidusCloud intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
Piper Jaffray & Co. and Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC are acting as Joint Bookrunners for the offering. Roth Capital Partners, LLC, Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC and B. Riley & Co., LLC are acting as Co-Managers for the offering.
A registration statement on Form S-3 relating to these securities was filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and became immediately effective on September 13, 2016 (the "Registration Statement"). The offering is being made only by means of the Registration Statement, including a preliminary prospectus and final prospectus, copies of which may be obtained, when available, from Piper Jaffray & Co., Attn: Prospectus Department, 800 Nicollet Mall, J12S03, Minneapolis, MN 55402, telephone 800-747-3924, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Attn: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010, telephone 1-800-221-1037, or email: email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioPharmX (BPMX) Enters 1.55M Share Stock Sales Agreement
- Manitex Int'l (MNTX) Files $75M Mixed Securities Shelf
- New York REIT (NYRT) Files 3.45M Share Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, Roth Capital, B. Riley, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!