Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Says Court Denied CEOC Motion to Extend an Injunction Enjoining Lawsuits
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Caesars Entertainment (Nasdaq: CZR) disclosed the following in an SEC filing on Monday:
On August 26, 2016, the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Illinois (the “Bankruptcy Court”) denied the motion by Caesars Entertainment Operating Company, Inc. (“CEOC”) to extend an injunction enjoining the further prosecution of the lawsuits brought by BOKF, N.A., Wilmington Savings Fund Society, FSB, Relative Value-Long/Short Debt Portfolio, a Series of Underlying Funds Trust, Trilogy Portfolio Company, LLC, and Frederick Barton Danner, against Caesars Entertainment Corporation (“CEC”) in New York and Delaware (the “Guaranty Lawsuits”). Accordingly, the Guaranty Lawsuits will continue against CEC pursuant to their respective schedules. Arguments for summary judgment on the Guaranty Lawsuits brought in New York are scheduled for August 30, 2016. CEOC has filed a notice of appeal to the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois of the Bankruptcy Court’s denial of the motion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Loses Bid to Revive '413, '250, and Third Capaxone Patent in IPR Review - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) to Obtain New Credit Facilities; Company in Discussions to Acquire Related Business, Satellite Transponders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!