Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Announces Extension of Court Injunction
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Caesars Entertainment (Nasdaq: CZR) disclosed the following on Tuesday:
Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure.
On August 30, 2016, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (the “District Court”) extended the injunction imposed on August 29, 2016, thus enjoining the further prosecution of the lawsuits brought by BOKF, N.A., Wilmington Savings Fund Society, FSB, Relative Value-Long/Short Debt Portfolio, a Series of Underlying Funds Trust, Trilogy Portfolio Company, LLC, and Frederick Barton Danner, against Caesars Entertainment Corporation (“CEC”) in New York and Delaware through October 5, 2016. The District Court has scheduled oral arguments on such date on Caesars Entertainment Operating Company, Inc.’s appeal of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Illinois’ August 26, 2016 order denying the request for an extension of the injunction.
The information set forth in this Item 7.01 of this Current Report on Form 8-K is being furnished pursuant to Item 7.01 of Form 8-K and shall not be deemed “filed” for purposes of Section 18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, or otherwise subject to the liabilities of that section, nor shall it be deemed incorporated by reference into any of CEC’s filings under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, whether made before or after the date hereof and regardless of any general incorporation language in such filings, except to the extent expressly set forth by specific reference in such a filing. The filing of this Item 7.01 of this Current Report on Form 8-K shall not be deemed an admission as to the materiality of any information herein that is required to be disclosed solely by reason of Regulation FD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), CEOC Extend Deadline to Reach Agreement on Documentation with First-Lien Noteholders
- U.S. watchdog raises concern over Caesars creditor deal
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!