Caesars Entertainment (CZR), CEOC Update on Debt Restructuring; Significant Progress Made
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Caesars Entertainment Corporation (NASDAQ: CZR) ("Caesars Entertainment") and Caesars Entertainment Operating Company, Inc. ("CEOC") and its Chapter 11 debtor subsidiaries (collectively, the "Debtors") announced that there are ongoing discussions among Caesars Entertainment, the Debtors and all of CEOC's major creditor constituencies to reach an agreement on a consensual debt restructuring.
Caesars Entertainment and CEOC made significant progress towards reaching an agreement with all parties on the material economics of the restructuring in advance of the Friday, September 23 deadline. Caesars Entertainment and CEOC are working vigorously and collaboratively with the parties on the details and documentation. Although there can be no assurance, Caesars Entertainment and CEOC remain optimistic that an agreement will be reached to permit Caesars Entertainment to continue to support CEOC's plan in conjunction with consensus among CEOC's major creditor constituencies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Neovasc (NVCN) Agrees to Sell Tissue Processing Tech to Boston Scientific (BSX) in $75M Deal
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!