Caesars Entertainment (CZR), CEOC Update on Debt Restructuring; Significant Progress Made
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Caesars Entertainment Corporation (NASDAQ: CZR) ("Caesars Entertainment") and Caesars Entertainment Operating Company, Inc. ("CEOC") and its Chapter 11 debtor subsidiaries (collectively, the "Debtors") announced that there are ongoing discussions among Caesars Entertainment, the Debtors and all of CEOC's major creditor constituencies to reach an agreement on a consensual debt restructuring.
Caesars Entertainment and CEOC made significant progress towards reaching an agreement with all parties on the material economics of the restructuring in advance of the Friday, September 23 deadline. Caesars Entertainment and CEOC are working vigorously and collaboratively with the parties on the details and documentation. Although there can be no assurance, Caesars Entertainment and CEOC remain optimistic that an agreement will be reached to permit Caesars Entertainment to continue to support CEOC's plan in conjunction with consensus among CEOC's major creditor constituencies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), CEOC Extend Deadline to Reach Agreement on Documentation with First-Lien Noteholders
- PayPal says some customers unable to make payments due to cyber attack on Dyn
- Caesars Entertainment, Caesars Entertainment Operating Co. Further Extend Deadline to Reach Agreement on Certain Documentation with First-Lien Noteholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!