Caesars Entertainment (CZR), CEOC Update on Debt Restructuring; Significant Progress Made
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Caesars Entertainment Corporation (NASDAQ: CZR) ("Caesars Entertainment") and Caesars Entertainment Operating Company, Inc. ("CEOC") and its Chapter 11 debtor subsidiaries (collectively, the "Debtors") announced that there are ongoing discussions among Caesars Entertainment, the Debtors and all of CEOC's major creditor constituencies to reach an agreement on a consensual debt restructuring.
Caesars Entertainment and CEOC made significant progress towards reaching an agreement with all parties on the material economics of the restructuring in advance of the Friday, September 23 deadline. Caesars Entertainment and CEOC are working vigorously and collaboratively with the parties on the details and documentation. Although there can be no assurance, Caesars Entertainment and CEOC remain optimistic that an agreement will be reached to permit Caesars Entertainment to continue to support CEOC's plan in conjunction with consensus among CEOC's major creditor constituencies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters Pact With Israeli Specialty Services Provider Best Med
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!