Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Confirms FERC Evaluating Certain Alternatives to Central Penn Line North and South Routes
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (NYSE: COG) ("Cabot" or the "Company") today announced that the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission ("FERC") issued a letter announcing that it is evaluating certain alternatives to the Central Penn Line North and South routes, which are portions of the Atlantic Sunrise Project. The two alternative routes that are being evaluated include a potential 1.4 mile deviation, in aggregate, from the currently proposed route. Comments from the affected landowners regarding the alternative routes are due no later than November 14, 2016. Cabot anticipates that the FERC will issue an updated Notice of Schedule in a timely manner, which should address the updated timeline for the issuance of the Final Environmental Impact Statement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- BlackLine (BL) IPO Opens at $24.52
- Trading Radar for 10/28: MasterCard (MA), Goodyear Tire (GT), Chevron (CVX), ExxonMobil (XOM), Xerox (XRX) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!