Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Confirms FERC Evaluating Certain Alternatives to Central Penn Line North and South Routes
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (NYSE: COG) ("Cabot" or the "Company") today announced that the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission ("FERC") issued a letter announcing that it is evaluating certain alternatives to the Central Penn Line North and South routes, which are portions of the Atlantic Sunrise Project. The two alternative routes that are being evaluated include a potential 1.4 mile deviation, in aggregate, from the currently proposed route. Comments from the affected landowners regarding the alternative routes are due no later than November 14, 2016. Cabot anticipates that the FERC will issue an updated Notice of Schedule in a timely manner, which should address the updated timeline for the issuance of the Final Environmental Impact Statement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pluristem Therapeutics (PSTI) Enters $30M Equity Investment Agreement with China's Innovative Medical
- Twilio (TWLO) Sees Mid-Day Selling Pressure
- First NBC Bank Holding (FNBC) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!