CTI Industries Corp (CTIB) Announces Purchase Orders Valued at $7.85M
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CTI Industries Corporation (NASDAQ: CTIB), a manufacturer and marketer of vacuum sealing systems, foil balloons, latex balloons, printed and laminated films, and home organization products, is pleased to announce that the Company has received purchase orders for 167,000 Branded Vacuum Sealing Machines, and associated film items, for delivery in the Fourth Quarter, 2016. The total purchase price value of the order is $7.85 million.
Stephen Merrick, President of the Company, stated: "We are pleased to receive this large order for our vacuum sealing product line. We believe this order confirms that we have achieved standing in the market as one of the principal market participants. Together with other anticipated sales of vacuum sealing products this year, we expect to achieve a substantial increase in our total sales of vacuum sealing products this year."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Alimera Sciences (ALIM) Unit Amends Term Loan with Hercules Capital
- PayPal says some customers unable to make payments due to cyber attack on Dyn
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!