CTI Industries Corp (CTIB) Announces Purchase Orders Valued at $7.85M
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CTI Industries Corporation (NASDAQ: CTIB), a manufacturer and marketer of vacuum sealing systems, foil balloons, latex balloons, printed and laminated films, and home organization products, is pleased to announce that the Company has received purchase orders for 167,000 Branded Vacuum Sealing Machines, and associated film items, for delivery in the Fourth Quarter, 2016. The total purchase price value of the order is $7.85 million.
Stephen Merrick, President of the Company, stated: "We are pleased to receive this large order for our vacuum sealing product line. We believe this order confirms that we have achieved standing in the market as one of the principal market participants. Together with other anticipated sales of vacuum sealing products this year, we expect to achieve a substantial increase in our total sales of vacuum sealing products this year."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- salesforce.com (CRM), AWS (AMZN) Enter Expanded Global Strategic Alliance
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Appoints New, Post-Separation CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!