CTI Industries Corp (CTIB) Announces Purchase Orders Valued at $7.85M
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CTI Industries Corporation (NASDAQ: CTIB), a manufacturer and marketer of vacuum sealing systems, foil balloons, latex balloons, printed and laminated films, and home organization products, is pleased to announce that the Company has received purchase orders for 167,000 Branded Vacuum Sealing Machines, and associated film items, for delivery in the Fourth Quarter, 2016. The total purchase price value of the order is $7.85 million.
Stephen Merrick, President of the Company, stated: "We are pleased to receive this large order for our vacuum sealing product line. We believe this order confirms that we have achieved standing in the market as one of the principal market participants. Together with other anticipated sales of vacuum sealing products this year, we expect to achieve a substantial increase in our total sales of vacuum sealing products this year."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Apple files $1 billion lawsuit against chip supplier Qualcomm
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) Reports Additional Data Analyses From Phase IIb Trial of MIN-101 in Schizophrenia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!