COPsync (COYN) Takes Steps to Secure non-Toxic Financing, Accelerate Growth
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
COPsync, Inc. (Nasdaq: COYN), announced a series of strategic actions to position the Company for improved business performance through non-toxic financing, accretive acquisitions and a new sales strategy to accelerate growth. COPsync has developed the COPsync Network, a communication system that protects citizens from violence and domestic terrorism. Security is increased with advance warnings of dangerous people, real-time notification of crimes in progress, and the COPsync911™ threat-alert system to safeguard schools and other high-risk buildings. COPsync solutions save minutes when seconds count, saving lives and protecting citizens and communities.
COPsync CEO Ronald A. Woessner stated, "We are enthusiastic about securing funding that will not harm our shareholders or burden the company while we accelerate our growth and search for accretive acquisitions. We are confident that we will be able to secure non-toxic financing to support our plan to grow sales and acquire complementary strategic businesses. Discussions with potential acquisition companies are on-going, and we anticipate announcing one or more letters of intent soon."
The Company has also adopted a new sales strategy to complement the financing and accretive acquisitions. The Company expects this strategic combination to boost revenue and provide a platform for growth. The new sales strategy involves collaborating with law enforcement and school industry subject matter experts and influencers, both in government and private industry, whose assistance is expected to decrease the sales cycle from years to several months.
Brad Powers, COPsync Board of Directors, commented, "The changes being announced today are part of the many new strategies that the Company is developing and will be announced in the near-term. In the meantime, the Company is continuing methodically to drive new sales and revenue from law enforcement agencies and schools throughout the US."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Shire's (SHPG) Phase 3 Investigational Study of VONVENDI Meets Primary Endpoint in Controlling Bleeding in Adults with VWD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!