CLARCOR (CLC) Acquires Nat Gas Filtration Product Maker Modular Engineering
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
CLARCOR Inc. (NYSE: CLC) has acquired 100% of the shares of Modular Engineering Pty Ltd., a manufacturer of natural gas filtration products and distributor of aftermarket elements based in Henderson, Australia, outside of Perth. A long-time supplier to CLARCOR’s PECOFacet division whose former owners will remain with the business following the closing, Modular will become a part of CLARCOR’s PECOFacet division, which is included within CLARCOR’s Industrial/Environmental Filtration segment. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed, and although the acquisition is expected to be accretive to CLARCOR’s earnings in 2012, it is not expected to be material to the Company’s 2012 results.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!