CLARCOR (CLC) Acquires Nat Gas Filtration Product Maker Modular Engineering
- SABMiller Rejects GBP 42.15/Share Offer From AB InBev SA (BUD)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/7: (EVOK) (PACB) (PVA) Higher; (AXPW) (NUS) (CTRV) Lower
- Wall St. slips as oil rally fades, earnings worries mount
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Growth Outlook
- Prince Alwalled Bin Talal Shows New 5.17% Stake in Twitter, Inc. (TWTR)
CLARCOR Inc. (NYSE: CLC) has acquired 100% of the shares of Modular Engineering Pty Ltd., a manufacturer of natural gas filtration products and distributor of aftermarket elements based in Henderson, Australia, outside of Perth. A long-time supplier to CLARCOR’s PECOFacet division whose former owners will remain with the business following the closing, Modular will become a part of CLARCOR’s PECOFacet division, which is included within CLARCOR’s Industrial/Environmental Filtration segment. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed, and although the acquisition is expected to be accretive to CLARCOR’s earnings in 2012, it is not expected to be material to the Company’s 2012 results.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monsanto (MON) Misses Q4 EPS by 17c; Guides FY15 EPS Below Views
- Goldman Sachs (GS) May Not Use BusinessWire to Issue Earnings Report - Business Insider
- IHS (IHS) Reaffirms FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!