CLARCOR (CLC) Acquires Nat Gas Filtration Product Maker Modular Engineering
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
CLARCOR Inc. (NYSE: CLC) has acquired 100% of the shares of Modular Engineering Pty Ltd., a manufacturer of natural gas filtration products and distributor of aftermarket elements based in Henderson, Australia, outside of Perth. A long-time supplier to CLARCOR’s PECOFacet division whose former owners will remain with the business following the closing, Modular will become a part of CLARCOR’s PECOFacet division, which is included within CLARCOR’s Industrial/Environmental Filtration segment. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed, and although the acquisition is expected to be accretive to CLARCOR’s earnings in 2012, it is not expected to be material to the Company’s 2012 results.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) to Acquire GKN's Stromag
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.24
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!