CLARCOR (CLC) Acquires Nat Gas Filtration Product Maker Modular Engineering
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
CLARCOR Inc. (NYSE: CLC) has acquired 100% of the shares of Modular Engineering Pty Ltd., a manufacturer of natural gas filtration products and distributor of aftermarket elements based in Henderson, Australia, outside of Perth. A long-time supplier to CLARCOR’s PECOFacet division whose former owners will remain with the business following the closing, Modular will become a part of CLARCOR’s PECOFacet division, which is included within CLARCOR’s Industrial/Environmental Filtration segment. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed, and although the acquisition is expected to be accretive to CLARCOR’s earnings in 2012, it is not expected to be material to the Company’s 2012 results.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Owens-Illinois (OI) Completes $2.15B Acquisition of Certain Vitro Assets
- Gray Television (GTN) to Acquire KCRG-TV for $100M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!