CIT Group (CIT) to Redeem $1.6B of Series C Unsecured Notes
- Market Wrap: Factory Orders Lag in April; Macy's Pressed on Real Estate Options; U.S. Auto Sales Outpace in May
- Greece Submits Surprise Bailout Plan Ahead of Creditors' Finalized Proposal (FXE) (UUP)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/02: (HRTX) (GIII) (AMBA) Higher; (VMEM) (ORIG) (GWRE) Lower (more...)
- Guess? (GES) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- Exclusive: Nokia's (NOK) Auction for HERE Maps Ending Soon
CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) announced that it will redeem the entire balance of its 7% Series C Senior Unsecured Notes (“7% Notes”) maturing in 2015 totaling approximately $1.6 billion. Following this redemption, approximately $3.1 billion principal amount of the 7% Notes maturing in 2016 and approximately $4.1 billion principal amount of the 7% Notes maturing in 2017 will remain outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Rose 3% in May; Results Bolstered by Strong Chevy Pickup Sales
- MarketAxess Holdings (MKTX) Monthly Trading Volume at $78.8B in May
- UPDATE: FCA US (FCAU) May U.S. Auto Sales Rose 4%, Outpacing Views on Solid Jeep, Ram Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!