CIT Group (CIT) to Redeem $1.6B of Series C Unsecured Notes
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) announced that it will redeem the entire balance of its 7% Series C Senior Unsecured Notes (“7% Notes”) maturing in 2015 totaling approximately $1.6 billion. Following this redemption, approximately $3.1 billion principal amount of the 7% Notes maturing in 2016 and approximately $4.1 billion principal amount of the 7% Notes maturing in 2017 will remain outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cigna Corp. (CI) Enters Settlement with Anthem (ANTM)
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Announces New Incentive for Sprint (S) Subs to Switch
- Sumner Redstone's lawyer denies claims challenging his competence
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!