CIT Group (CIT) to Redeem $1.6B of Series C Unsecured Notes
- Market Wrap: Markets Slump Amid Weak Econ. Data; GoDaddy Goes Public; U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in March
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Enhanced Employee Benefits; Includes Wage Increase, Paid Vacation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/01: (RPRX) (TCPI) (XON) Higher; (SIGM) (CNAT) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Model 'W'
CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) announced that it will redeem the entire balance of its 7% Series C Senior Unsecured Notes (“7% Notes”) maturing in 2015 totaling approximately $1.6 billion. Following this redemption, approximately $3.1 billion principal amount of the 7% Notes maturing in 2016 and approximately $4.1 billion principal amount of the 7% Notes maturing in 2017 will remain outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GM (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Fell 2.4% in March; Est. up 0.1%
- SEC Charges KBR, Inc. (KBR) with Violating Whistleblower Protection Rule
- Universal Truckload Services (UACL) Sets Q1 Earnings Release Date; Prelim. Q1 Results Miss Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!