CIT Group (CIT) to Redeem $1.6B of Series C Unsecured Notes
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) announced that it will redeem the entire balance of its 7% Series C Senior Unsecured Notes (“7% Notes”) maturing in 2015 totaling approximately $1.6 billion. Following this redemption, approximately $3.1 billion principal amount of the 7% Notes maturing in 2016 and approximately $4.1 billion principal amount of the 7% Notes maturing in 2017 will remain outstanding.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA (BAC) Enters $16.7B Settlement with DoJ Over RMBS Investigation
- OncoGenex (OGXI) Gains; Phase 3 ENSPIRIT Trial to Continue Per Recommendation of IDMC
- Penn West Petroleum (PWE) Obtains Default Waivers from Unsecured Noteholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!