CGI Group (GIB) Announces Acquisition of Collaborative Consulting
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CGI Group Inc. (NYSE: GIB) announced tody that it has completed the acquisition of Collaborative Consulting, through its wholly-owned U.S. subsidiary, CGI Technologies and Solutions Inc. With a head office in Boston, MA and nearly 400 professionals, Collaborative generates annualized revenue of approximately US$76M and brings skills, experience and deep relationships in high-growth, in-demand IT services that improve usability, functionality and performance of digital technology and information management systems for its clients.
This merger complements CGI's proximity model, further augmenting its relationships and supplementing CGI's footprint in the Boston metro area as well as the surrounding New England region. Collaborative will enhance and accelerate CGI's position as a leading provider of digital transformation services to meet growing demand, particularly benefitting the commercial sector.
"In line with our strategy and fiscal 2017 business plan, the combination with Collaborative will have a significant positive impact on our US Northeast operations while acting as a catalyst for future organic growth for the overall US business, contributing to both our high-end consulting offerings while adding to our onshore delivery options," said David L. Henderson, CGI President of U.S. Operations.
"This combination is consistent with CGI's well-articulated Build and Buy strategy to invest in both transformational and niche acquisitions that will spur future growth and expand coverage in targeted metro markets," added George D. Schindler, President and Chief Executive Officer, CGI. "Collaborative fits this bill as it brings both unique local relationships and deep industry experience to the CGI global platform."
The cash acquisition of all unit holder positions of Collaborative Consulting was completed effective November 3, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire Apiary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!