CEL-SCI Corp's (CVM) Multikine Phase 3 Trial Receives FDA Clinical Hold
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CEL-SCI Corporation (NYSE: CVM) announced that it has received verbal notice from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that its Multikine (Leukocyte Interleukin Injection) Phase 3 clinical trial in advanced primary head and neck cancer has been placed on clinical hold. Pursuant to this communication from FDA, patients currently receiving study treatments can continue to receive treatment, and patients already enrolled in the study will continue to be followed. CEL-SCI was also told to expect a formal letter from the FDA within 30 days and will work diligently with the FDA to obtain the release of the clinical hold. The study currently has about 926 patients enrolled.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CEL-SCI Corp (CVM) Updates on FDA Partial Clinical Hold; Has Begun Working on Response
- Stone Energy (SGY) Plans to File Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Hot FDA News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!