CEL-SCI Corp's (CVM) Multikine Phase 3 Trial Receives FDA Clinical Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CEL-SCI Corporation (NYSE: CVM) announced that it has received verbal notice from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that its Multikine (Leukocyte Interleukin Injection) Phase 3 clinical trial in advanced primary head and neck cancer has been placed on clinical hold. Pursuant to this communication from FDA, patients currently receiving study treatments can continue to receive treatment, and patients already enrolled in the study will continue to be followed. CEL-SCI was also told to expect a formal letter from the FDA within 30 days and will work diligently with the FDA to obtain the release of the clinical hold. The study currently has about 926 patients enrolled.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CEL-SCI Corp (CVM) Prices $4.25M Common Stock, Warrants Offering
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/01: (FIVE) (ULTA) (ASNA) Higher; (WDAY) (AMBA) (GIII) Lower (more...)
- CEL-SCI Announces Pricing of $4.25 Million Public Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Hot FDA News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!