CEL-SCI Corp (CVM) Updates on FDA Partial Clinical Hold; Has Begun Working on Response
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CEL-SCI Corporation (NYSE: CVM) announced : following up on our press release issued on September 26, 2016, we have received the Partial Clinical Hold letter from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). CEL-SCI has started working on a response to the FDA and will work diligently with the FDA to seek to have the partial clinical hold lifted.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CEL-SCI Announces Pricing of $4.25 Million Public Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
- Depomed (DEPO) calls active on elevated volatility
- Amyris (AMRS) and Queensland, Australia, Enter Production Hub Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!