CEL-SCI Corp (CVM) Enters $5M Registered Common Stock Direct Offering
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CEL-SCI Corporation (NYSE: CVM) announced it has entered into a definitive agreement with institutional investors to purchase approximately 10 million shares of its common stock and warrants exercisable for up to approximately 5 million shares of its common stock for gross proceeds of $5 million. The warrants will be exercisable six months following the date of issuance, will expire on the fifth anniversary of the initial exercise date and have an exercise price of $0.55 per share. The closing of the offering is expected to take place on or about August 26, 2016, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Rodman & Renshaw, a unit of H.C. Wainwright & Co., LLC, acted as the exclusive placement agent in connection with the offering.
The net proceeds of the offering will be used for the ongoing Phase 3 study and general corporate purposes.
The securities described above are being offered by CEL-SCI pursuant to a shelf registration statement (File No. 333-205444) previously filed with and subsequently declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”). A prospectus supplement relating to the offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC’s website at http://www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Avis Budget Group (CAR) Adopts Short-Term Stockholder Rights Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRodman & Renshaw, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!