CEL-SCI Corp (CVM) Announces Submission of Response to FDA Partial Clinical Hold on Multikine Phase 3
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CEL-SCI Corporation (NYSE: CVM) announced today that it has submitted its response to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regarding the previously announced partial clinical hold of CEL-SCI’s Phase 3 clinical trial of its investigational drug Multikine* (Leukocyte Interleukin, Injection) in patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) to Pay $100M to Settle FTC, State Charges for Violating Antitrust Laws
- Biogen (BIIB), Forward Pharma (FWP) Enter Settlement and License Agreement; Biogen to Pay $1.25B, Royalties
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Announces FDA Approval for VANTRELATM ER with Abuse Deterrence Technology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!