CDI Corp (CDI) CEO Freidheim Resigns
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CDI Corp (NYSE: CDI) announced that the Board of Directors has accepted the resignation of CEO and President, Scott Freidheim. Freidheim is leaving to pursue other, non-competitive, business interests. Chief Financial Officer, Michael Castleman, has been promoted to President and has agreed to serve as interim CEO while the Board of Directors selects a permanent CEO.
"Under Scott's direction, we established our strategic road map, strengthened our leadership team, improved our client service and retention, completed our first strategic acquisition and expanded our financial capacity," said Walter Garrison, Chairman of the CDI Board of Directors and the founder of the company. "The Board appreciates Scott's leadership during a time marked by challenges within our market and client footprint. We are also grateful to Michael Castleman for agreeing to accept the additional responsibilities of President and interim CEO."
Castleman joined the Company in October 2014 as Executive Vice President, Corporate Development and Operations and was promoted to CFO in March 2015. He was previously president of Kenmore, Craftsman and Diehard brands, where he was responsible for all strategy and operations related to product development and management, brand marketing, strategic sourcing, business development and brand extensions. He initially joined Kenmore, Craftsman and Diehard as Chief Financial Officer, responsible for financial management and operational performance improvement. Prior to that, he founded or co-founded several investment firms, including Lehman Brothers Venture Partners, the venture capital affiliate of Lehman Brothers Holdings, where he served as Managing Director and Co-Head.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
- PG&E Submits $250M Proposal in Support of Electric Vehicles in California (PCG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes, Management Comments, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesLehman Brothers, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!