CBS Corp. (CBS) Receives National Amusements Letter; Will Take Appropriate Action
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CBS Corporation (NYSE: CBS) announced that its board of directors has received a letter from National Amusements requesting that the company consider a potential combination of CBS and Viacom. National Amusements, directly and through subsidiaries, owns approximately 80% of the voting shares of both CBS and Viacom.
CBS is in receipt of the letter, and the Company will take appropriate action to evaluate what is in the best interest of CBS Corporation and its shareholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Reinstates CBS (CBS) at Outperform
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
- Ethicon Announces Acquisition of Megadyne Medical Products (JNJ)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!