CBS (CBS) reaches multi-year agreement for ESPN (DIS) to broadcast men's basketball from 3 conferences -Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
Bloomberg reporting CBS (NYSE: CBS) has reached a multi-year agreement for Disney's (NYSE: DIS) ESPN to broadcast men's college basketball games from three conferences.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 21st Century Fox (FOX) Announces Resignation of Roger Ailes
- Pfizer (PFE) Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Updated Xalkori Terms
- Zhonghong to Purchase Majority of Equity Interests in A&K (FIG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!