CBS (CBS) reaches multi-year agreement for ESPN (DIS) to broadcast men's basketball from 3 conferences -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
Bloomberg reporting CBS (NYSE: CBS) has reached a multi-year agreement for Disney's (NYSE: DIS) ESPN to broadcast men's college basketball games from three conferences.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) Said to Name Mark Fields as Next CEO
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Completes Summit Health Purchase
- Allergan, Inc. (AGN) Surges on Ackman, Valeant Takeover Interest
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!