CBS (CBS) reaches multi-year agreement for ESPN (DIS) to broadcast men's basketball from 3 conferences -Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Bloomberg reporting CBS (NYSE: CBS) has reached a multi-year agreement for Disney's (NYSE: DIS) ESPN to broadcast men's college basketball games from three conferences.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP) Will Explore Strategic Alternatives
- UPDATE: FTC Approves Divestiture in ZF Friedrichshafen, TRW Automotive Holdings (TRW) Deal
- Siliconware Precision (SPIL), Foxconn Enter Strategic Alliance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!