CBL & Associates Properties (CBL) Announces SEC Conclusion of Investigation into Four Loans
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (NYSE: CBL) today provided a further update following its press release on August 15, 2016, regarding the Security and Exchange Commission’s (“SEC”) investigation into four specific loans: In the Matter of CBL & Associates Properties, Inc., NY-9404.
On the afternoon of August 15, 2016, CBL received a letter from the SEC notifying the Company that they had concluded their investigation into four specific loans. The SEC stated, “We have concluded the investigation as to CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (“CBL”) in the above referenced matter. Based on the information we have as of this date, we do not intend to recommend an enforcement action by the Commission against CBL.”
The SEC provided this notice pursuant to the guidelines set out in the final paragraph of Securities Act Release No. 5310, (the text of this release can be found at: http://www.sec.gov/divisions/enforce/wells-release.pdf).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- L-3 Communications (LLL) in Talks with Justice and SEC on Settlement Over Aerospace System Segment Accounting - Bloomberg
- Buckeye Partners (BPL) Sells More Units
- Philip Morris (PM) Discloses Formal Probe Related to PM Thailand in 10-Q Filing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!