CBL & Associates Properties (CBL) Announces SEC Conclusion of Investigation into Four Loans
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (NYSE: CBL) today provided a further update following its press release on August 15, 2016, regarding the Security and Exchange Commission’s (“SEC”) investigation into four specific loans: In the Matter of CBL & Associates Properties, Inc., NY-9404.
On the afternoon of August 15, 2016, CBL received a letter from the SEC notifying the Company that they had concluded their investigation into four specific loans. The SEC stated, “We have concluded the investigation as to CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (“CBL”) in the above referenced matter. Based on the information we have as of this date, we do not intend to recommend an enforcement action by the Commission against CBL.”
The SEC provided this notice pursuant to the guidelines set out in the final paragraph of Securities Act Release No. 5310, (the text of this release can be found at: http://www.sec.gov/divisions/enforce/wells-release.pdf).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) confirms $1M SEC Ignition Switch Settlement
- Navient (NAVI) Rejects CFPB Ultimatum to Settle
- UniPixel (UNXL) Reports MOU for Strategic Partnership with General Interface Solution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!