CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ) Inks Deal to Acquire Actuarial Consultants, Inc.
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CBIZ, Inc. (NYSE: CBZ) announced that it has acquired Actuarial Consultants, Inc. ("ACI") effective November 1, 2016.
ACI was founded in 1983 and is based in Torrance, California. With approximately $2.5 million in annual revenue, ACI provides design, consultation and administration of 401(k) plans, profit-sharing plans, non-qualified plan administration and traditional defined benefit plans to more than 400 clients.
Justin Bonestroo of ACI said, "We are very excited to join CBIZ. ACI has long been committed to providing the highest level of consulting to our clients, who will now have access to national expertise in accounting, tax, employee benefits and payroll services. Joining CBIZ not only affirms our commitment to our clients, but also provides our staff with opportunities for growth within a leading national organization."
Jerry Grisko, president and CEO of CBIZ, said, "This is the latest in a series of acquisitions through which we continue to strengthen our position as a leading national provider of retirement planning services. In just over a year, and including the ACI acquisition, we have added more than $30.0 million in revenue to our retirement planning services practice. Under Justin's strong leadership, the addition of ACI will further expand our business and capabilities in the key California market. We welcome the ACI team and look forward to working with them."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wix.com (WIX) to Acquire flok
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Elects Steven Davis to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!