CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ) Inks Deal to Acquire Actuarial Consultants, Inc.
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CBIZ, Inc. (NYSE: CBZ) announced that it has acquired Actuarial Consultants, Inc. ("ACI") effective November 1, 2016.
ACI was founded in 1983 and is based in Torrance, California. With approximately $2.5 million in annual revenue, ACI provides design, consultation and administration of 401(k) plans, profit-sharing plans, non-qualified plan administration and traditional defined benefit plans to more than 400 clients.
Justin Bonestroo of ACI said, "We are very excited to join CBIZ. ACI has long been committed to providing the highest level of consulting to our clients, who will now have access to national expertise in accounting, tax, employee benefits and payroll services. Joining CBIZ not only affirms our commitment to our clients, but also provides our staff with opportunities for growth within a leading national organization."
Jerry Grisko, president and CEO of CBIZ, said, "This is the latest in a series of acquisitions through which we continue to strengthen our position as a leading national provider of retirement planning services. In just over a year, and including the ACI acquisition, we have added more than $30.0 million in revenue to our retirement planning services practice. Under Justin's strong leadership, the addition of ACI will further expand our business and capabilities in the key California market. We welcome the ACI team and look forward to working with them."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
- Neovasc (NVCN) Agrees to Sell Tissue Processing Tech to Boston Scientific (BSX) in $75M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!