CBIZ, Inc. (CBZ) Announces Acquisition of The Seff Group
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CBIZ, Inc. (NYSE: CBZ) announced that it has acquired the non-attest business of The Seff Group, P.C., based in Denver, Colorado, effective November 1, 2016.
Founded in 1990, The Seff Group has annual revenues of approximately $4.2 million. It provides full-service accounting, tax, compliance and financial consulting services to closely held businesses, their owners and related entities, to high-net-worth individuals and family groups, and to trusts and estates.
Dan Seff of The Seff Group said, "The Seff Group and CBIZ are a perfect match. The Denver metropolitan area now has a new and powerful team to support clients' accounting, tax and financial service needs. As part of CBIZ we will combine an unmatched local presence and experience with the depth and expertise of a leading national provider. It's an exciting day for our team and our clients."
Jerry Grisko, president and CEO of CBIZ, said, "The Seff Group is very well known and respected in the Denver market, and we look forward to working with Dan and his team. In addition to greatly strengthening our current offerings, this acquisition will enhance our leadership and add meaningful scale to our presence in Denver -- an important market for CBIZ."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
- Teleflex (TFX) to Acquire Vascular Solutions (VASC) in $1B Deal
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Announces Receipt of Continued Listing Standard Notice from NYSE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!