Burcon Nutrascience (BUR) Says Archer Daniels Plans to Achieve Full CLARISOY Commercial Production in 2016
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Burcon NutraScience Corporation (Nasdaq: BUR) announced that, Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM), Burcon’s license and production partner for CLARISOY soy protein, has confirmed plans to achieve full commercial production of CLARISOY this year. ADM plans to begin commissioning the first large-scale CLARISOY production facility at its North American headquarters in Decatur, Illinois, during the fourth quarter of 2016.
“This is a truly significant milestone in the commercialization of CLARISOY,” said Johann Tergesen, Burcon’s president and chief operating officer, adding, “ADM is committing considerable resources to commercializing CLARISOY and is the ideal partner for such innovative proteins. ADM’s line of CLARISOY soy proteins is truly on-trend to meet the demand by consumers for great-tasting, nutritionally enhanced products targeted to the ever growing number of health and wellness-minded consumers.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Stone Energy (SGY) Plans to File Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!