Burcon Nutrascience (BUR) Says Archer Daniels Plans to Achieve Full CLARISOY Commercial Production in 2016
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Burcon NutraScience Corporation (Nasdaq: BUR) announced that, Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM), Burcon’s license and production partner for CLARISOY soy protein, has confirmed plans to achieve full commercial production of CLARISOY this year. ADM plans to begin commissioning the first large-scale CLARISOY production facility at its North American headquarters in Decatur, Illinois, during the fourth quarter of 2016.
“This is a truly significant milestone in the commercialization of CLARISOY,” said Johann Tergesen, Burcon’s president and chief operating officer, adding, “ADM is committing considerable resources to commercializing CLARISOY and is the ideal partner for such innovative proteins. ADM’s line of CLARISOY soy proteins is truly on-trend to meet the demand by consumers for great-tasting, nutritionally enhanced products targeted to the ever growing number of health and wellness-minded consumers.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manitex Int'l (MNTX) Says It's Considering Strategic Alternatives for A.S.V., LLC
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Enters Exclusive Sub-License Agreement with SATT Sud-Est
- Banc of California (BANC) Appoints Robert Sznewajs to Chairman of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!