Buckeye Technologies (BKI) Completes Sale of Brazilian Subsidiary
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (VIMC) (NRF) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (LH) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
Buckeye Technologies Inc. (NYSE: BKI) has completed the sale of its Brazilian subsidiary Buckeye Americana Ltda. to Vicunha Participacoes S.A. Net cash proceeds from the sale were $6.4 million. The Company ceased production of cotton cellulose pulp at the Americana, Brazil facility in December 2011, but had continued to operate its waste water treatment facility for the shared industrial site.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Orexigen (OREX) Announces Resubmission of Contrave NDA to U.S. FDA
- Moody's (MCO) Acquires Research Firm Amba Investment Services
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!