Buckeye Partners (BPL) Launches Michigan/Ohio Pipeline Expansion Project Open Season
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Buckeye Partners, L.P. (NYSE: BPL) announced that one of its operating subsidiaries, Buckeye Pipe Line Company, L.P. (“Buckeye Pipe Line”), launched a binding open season to solicit commitments for the second phase of its Michigan/Ohio Pipeline Expansion Project (the “Project”). Once complete, the second phase of the Project will allow Buckeye to offer expanded transportation service of refined petroleum products from origin points in Woodhaven and Detroit, Michigan, Toledo, Findlay and Lima, Ohio, and Midland, Pennsylvania to a destination point in the Altoona area in central Pennsylvania. Buckeye intends to reverse a portion of its existing Laurel pipeline to facilitate the transportation of refined petroleum products from Pittsburgh to central Pennsylvania. This phase of the Project is in addition to the first phase, which offered expanded transportation services from Midwestern origin points to destination points as far east as the Pittsburgh area.
Shippers electing to make long-term volume commitments to the second phase of the Project during the open season will be eligible to receive firm service for their committed volumes. The binding open season will commence on August 31, 2016 and is scheduled to conclude at 5:00 p.m. Central Time on October 14, 2016.
For more information about the open season, please sign and return a copy of the necessary confidentiality agreement at Project Agreement to T.J. Zeth, Sr. Manager of Pipeline Marketing, at email@example.com. To view a map of the Project, select Project Map. All media inquiries should be directed to Kevin Goodwin, Vice President and Treasurer, at firstname.lastname@example.org (800-422-2825). All project construction inquiries should be directed to Jordan Nicholson, Sr. Project Manager, at email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP), Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL) Issue Statement on Dakota Access Pipeline Rejection
- Eyegate Pharma (EYEG) Announces Promising Phase 1b/2a Data for EGP-437
- Globus Medical (GMED), UMB Financial (UMBF) to UMB Financial; HomeStreet (HMST) to S&P SmallCap 600
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!